Wednesday, March 20, 2013
School lunches around the world
This nifty little series of photos has the possibility to generate a wealth of conversation in class:
Sample discussion questions and ideas may include:
• How do the lunches compare to what you eat at school each day?
• Where do you think the lunches have been prepared? At home or at school?
• Which lunch looks the healthiest? Why?
• Which lunch looks the least healthy? Why?
• Which lunch would you like to know more about? What would you like to know?
• Draw a picture of your typical school lunch. Imagine what three students from other countries would say about your lunch, and write their ideas in speech bubbles.
photo credit: buck82 via photopin cc